Saturday 15 January 2011

Review of 2010 {part 2}

Here's part 2 of my review of 2010 - part 1 is here.

Flowers for me :)
July

It was my birthday! I celebrated by making a pretty dress, getting spoilt with lovely presents and had a little party with family and friends. And Mr. Bunny made his début. Oh and I had a think about why I make stuff.










Knitting
August

In August I attempted to learn to knit, had a look around some lovely studios and cooked up some Mexican food.









September
Cornwall greeted us in September and we had a fabulous time in the towns, on the beaches and in the restaurants. And of course I kept crafting, including a yummy cushion.


















Dubai by night
October

In October we celebrated our first wedding anniversary, wrote a guest post for whipup.net and went to lovely hot Dubai.












Kanzashi flower
November

In November the crafting fun continued, including a visit to a ceramics cafe and I made a pretty Kanzashi flower.








This week's 52 crafts project
December
And finally, December. Of course we had lots more crafting, Christmas and a trip to somewhere snowy.









It was a busy year! And I'm looking forward to what 2011 brings. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails