Sunday 30 January 2011

A corner of love

I'm in the process of trying to make over our home. Nothing major - we've done all the painting and carpet laying - but just those little touches that make it home. I want to create little corners and snippets of inspiration and love. My current favourite corner contains my treasured sewing cabinet that belonged to Ben's grandmother.

Corner of love

As love is so important to me it has on it: a framed heart (made by me), a stone with our wedding date engraved on it, a bowl handmade by Lisa for our wedding (filled with shells from Fistral beach in Newquay), a wooden heart I brought back from honeymoon and a Rob Ryan laser cut key. Propped up in front of it out of shot (pending a certain someone hanging it) is a montage of our wedding.

Corner of love

It really is a corner of love.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails