Thursday 6 January 2011

Review of 2010 {part 1}

I thought I'd do a review of 2010 as the year seemed to fly by. It's good to take a while to look back and see what I did...

Trees in the field behind our house
January
Snow-covered fields behind my house at the start of January after a quiet New Years Eve at home. The snow meant I did lots of baking and I got a lovely surprise, a new sewing machine.







Baby blanket
February
In February I made a snuggly baby blanket and wrote a tutorial for a cute Valentine's card.







 

Living wall in Anthropologie
March

In March I hung out in London with my best friend, wrote about choosing wedding suppliers and made quick and easy Mother's day cards.











A few of my favourite things
April

In April I had a procedure on my poorly back, experimented with pretty photographs, made a skirt and started reciting the alphabet! Oh and had a surprise trip to London to see Billy Elliot.






My back
May

In May I almost got stranded in Belfast, bought my iphone, had a think about whether labels matter and had surgery on my back. And we welcomed baby Emrys to the family.







Finished flower
June

In June I went back to work after four weeks off and enjoyed being pain-free at last. Plus I finished my new nephew's baby quilt and came up with a crazy idea.


Come back soon for the review of the second half of 2010. What did you get up to last year?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails