Tuesday 25 January 2011

{balance} my word for 2011

If you're a reader of delicious blogs such as Susannah's you'll have seen her talk about her word of the year. I hadn't really considered choosing one until one particular word kept coming to my conciousness over the last few days: balance.

via flickr

I am after balance in my body through doing exercise like pilates.
And balance in my diet by eating loads of veggies and fruit plus grains and nuts and cutting down on the meat (I used to be a vegetarian but in recent years a meal hasn't felt complete without some kind of meat on the plate). I've also cut out caffeine and I feel so much better for it.
Plus I'm striving for a balance between work and life - and I want to find more time to do the things I love like creating and writing.

Do you have a word for 2011?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails