Monday 3 January 2011

Happy new year!

I spent Christmas and new year in the beautiful Breckenridge mountains in Colorado.



It was strange not being at home with the turkey, tree and family but it was a great place to spend 10 days. The skiing was brilliant and I think I looked rather fab in my new pink helmet and goggles!


(photo effects thanks to instagram on the iphone.)

I'll be back soon with more about my holiday and the crafting delights I found in the town. And I'll be looking at my 101 in 1001 list and updating it (I dread to think how many I haven't done).

2 comments:

zakkalife said...

Your top picture is gorgeous!

Christals Creations said...

Jealous much. . .
Glad you had a fab time.
Looking forward to catching up with your list!
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails