Saturday 7 August 2010

Good food

I'm addicted to cook books (and craft books) and one of my recent purchases was Mexican Food Made Simple by Thomasina Miers.


I made the chorizo & potato quesadillas - so good!

Yummy chorizo quesadilla


The most Mexican thing I've ever cooked before was fajitas using those packets from the supermarket so I'm looking forward to making loads more from this book. I'm thinking burritos next and I'll definitely have to try one of the delicious-sounding desserts. Oh and making my own tortillas.

This book is now very near the top of my favourite recipe book list. What's your favourite?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think mexican food is definitely getting more popular in the UK. The book looks great and so do the quesadillas.

Homemade tortillas are the best too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails