Sunday 13 February 2011

love is all around

This morning I waved my husband off on his boys' holiday - he's gone snowboarding in Japan - with a Valentine's card tucked inside his suitcase for him to open tomorrow. So I'm without my Valentine this year. But it doesn't mean I'm not feeling lovey dovey. Here are some romantic inspirations for your Valentine's day...

:: make a card...



:: and a pretty wreath...


:: and a garland too!



:: write a love letter



:: make a romantic candle (by me)



:: and watch a romantic film (one of my favourites).



Have a wonderful Valentine's day everyone. x

2 comments:

Christals Creations said...

My friend bought me valentines flowers cause Wayne wont be sending them. He's not been able to get on internet at all in last 5 weeks. Only 4 more months to go. :o)
Have a lovely valentines. :o)

Christine said...

Awww I shouldn't complain about a few weeks should I? Hope you and the kids are okay x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails