Wednesday 23 February 2011

{crafty help} I have no talent...

A week or so ago I conducted a mini-twitter survey to see what crafty problems people faced. I had lots of great answers from too little time to not enough space. And I plan to cover all those issues in future posts. But this time I'm tackling another issue: I have no talent.

Well I don't believe that for a second - everyone has talent. But it's not the first time someone has said they're not talented, or creative, enough to craft. So if you think you need oodles of talent to make things, think again.

Can you fold paper?
Whilst bored in history class age 11 did you ever make a paper aeroplane and chuck it at your mate two rows in front of you? Well in that case, you can practise the art of origami.


All you need to make pretty folded paper things is, obviously, some paper (preferably pretty but any will do) and your hands.

With these tools you could make a load of cranes and string them up to use as decorations or pretty flowers like the one in the photo above. It's easy to get the hang of the folds after you've tried it a few times. You can make so much with just paper and your hands.

Give it a go today!

I'll have some more simple crafts to help you dip your toes in the crafty waters soon.

Have fun and be creative x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails