Wednesday 23 February 2011

{little details} fresh bread

A little series inspired by Lucy from attic24 who recently said:

"When I first started reading blogs, it was more often than not the small details of other people's lives that I found endlessly fascinating. I just could not get enough of it. I found the simple snapshots of ordinary days and ordinary things incredibly intriguing and inspiring to see. The Little Pleasures of life." 

I took myself off to Suffolk Food Hall at lunchtime today to get a few bits for lunch and I was seduced by this beautiful loaf...

I also got gorgeous meats, feta, olives and salad. Once combined I had a perfect lunch plate...


What's made you happy today?

2 comments:

Christals Creations said...

That looks lovely. We on the other hand had chicken, chips and peas at Play 2 Day in Martlesham courtesy of the Welfare team. Not quite so appetising and by the time Sean had stopped crying long enough for me to eat the chips were cold. . . Mmmmm. ;o)

Christine said...

Awww the joys of motherhood :) Hope you had a nice day apart from the cold chips!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails