Friday 14 March 2008

Blog love

I was lucky enough to be featured on not one but two blogs yesterday.

The first one was cuteable, run by the lovely Lynsey of Swirlyarts.

And the second mention was by Emilia of Auburn & Ivory. She featured me as one of her "Greenies".
This reminded me of my pledge to make a recycled project every month. I didn't manage to do one in February but there will definitely be one this month, I might even try to fit two in.

I'm also really excited as etsy are running a huge series on weddings so there's going to be lots of amazing inspiration over there. I plan to link to their Storque articles from The Crafty Bride later today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so thrilled for you! How fun to get so many features!

Swirlyarts said...

I was pleased to feature you - I love them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails