Here's a picture of me to start with, it's my latest self portrait:
Okay on with the facts (I've done this a few times so sorry if I repeat any)...
- I had to wear a brace on my teeth for about four years when I was a teenager. Hence I really hate smiling and when I do smile, my friends call it my "Gromit" smile. Charming.
- I have new thoughts on business ideas and future careers all the time. My latest idea (literally today) was that I'd like to be a "Wedding Consultant". Think that's a result of my brain combining the Consulting course I've been on today for my job with my almost constant thoughts about our wedding. Previous ideas have included (in no particular order): Pharmacist, Journalist, Interior Designer, Graphic Designer, Virtual Assistant and Teacher. These have all been in my "adult" life. The list from when I was a child is almost endless. One day I might figure out what I want to be!
- I used to be terrified of big dogs. I have no particular reason for this- as far as I know I've never been bitten or chased by one. Luckily I'm over this now as Toby's best friend is a Lurcher.
- My favourite dinner is Roast Beef with Yorkshire Puddings, Roast Potatoes and Onion Gravy.
- I have to sleep wearing ear plugs. Especially if I'm home alone as otherwise I hear every little noise and think the worst.
- I've just finished reading The Diving Bell and the Butterfly. Amazing. I wonder if the film lives up to the book?
- Talking of reading and of sleep. I have to read before going to sleep. My fiance argues I don't have to at all but I honestly think I sleep better if I do.