Wednesday 12 March 2008

Just a little self promotion... and a freebie

I'm trying to make way for some new lines in my shop so I've reduced the prices on lots of my cards and art, here's just a selection:

Triptych of Bird Collages Was $35 now $30


Sweet apple- blank greetings card Was $6 now $4


Women Like Smart Men Original Collage Was $15 now $12



Card set- Sunshine Girls Was $14 now $12


There's lots more in my shop.

Here endeth the shameless self promotion. As a reward for reading this far, you can download my self-designed backing paper for free from flickr. There are going to be many more of these papers that you can print or use digitally coming soon. Let me know your favourite colour combinations in the comments and I may use them.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Hey, I just saw your wallpaper! VERY cool. I have no programs to do anything neat with. Also, I've been checking out those birdie collages and I think they are amazing. Eek! I'm going to have to check the budget! HUGS!!

/// said...

Awww, I LOVE your wallpaper--- congrats on making something FANTASTIC! :)

Marissa L. Swinghammer said...

I am digging the apple card!

Unknown said...

what beautiful birds! Everyting here shows your wonderful cretivity so well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails