Thursday 24 May 2007

At last, she shows us the prizes!

I have been sent so many beautiful prizes for the contest, I'm so thankful for all the support from my fellow Etsy sellers. Not only have they sent prizes, several of them have also sponsored me for the MoonWalk. So this is a big huge thank you from me to them!

Now on with to the prizes. First up is this beautiful orchid print from the super talented Jo Askey. It's printed on linen effect paper and has a white border for framing.



You can buy this print and many more in her shop, I know you'll fall in love with her "Shoes" series of prints. This new one is a particular favourite of mine:



I love the rose handbag Jo has created in this illustration- I'd quite like one like that myself. Anyone know where I can find one?

Come back tomorrow when I'll be featuring another Etsy artist and another great prize.

2 comments:

Rhi said...

OH! i want to win this damn it!
the bra is being made this weekend hee. its all top secret ;)

Tanya Nichols said...

Christine, thanks for the visit! SO EXCITED about the moonwalk!!
Keep creating,
Tanya

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails