- You can now see Paper and Cloth on Trunkt, I got accepted at the weekend and I was very excited!
- I put up a new mood board on the Crafty Bride yesterday based on our venue (which we'll be getting married at in one year, five months, two weeks and four days time).
- I started paying a bit of attention to my long neglected mintd shop. Only one item in there at the moment but there will be more soon hopefully. I need to do some work on the banner and avatar at some point (that goes for my blogs and etsy shop too!)
- I have the cutest dog in the world.
- I'm now a member of the Etsy Weddings Street Team.
- I restarted that sketchbook class that I enrolled on ages ago. Changed direction a bit and I am now looking at items found in the home rather than architecture. The theme then led naturally to buttons and haberdashery!
No blog post is complete without a photo, so here's that Toby photo again!