Saturday 12 April 2008

Golden Flowers

Hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday. I'm supposed to be writing an assignment for my degree so just popping by to show you two new items in the Arty Loveliness section of my shop...



"Sad Song" Gocco Print


Golden Flowers Moleskine Notebook

I was really pleased to spot my "Antique" tissue holder in the Gift Guides today. Yay!

Oh and don't forget my special offer: "Buy any three items from my sale section and get the cheapest free" Just add the code "paperandcloth" into the message to seller and I'll send you a new invoice.

I think that's all. Oh I nearly forgot, we have set a date! 3rd October 2009 (1 year, 5 months and 3 weeks to go) :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, they are treasures!! And a date, wow!!! Fab! Congrats!!!xoxo

Unknown said...

OOOH, A Date, Congrats!!! Now you just have to find the place (not so easy - or do you have somewhere in mind?) Can I suggest the Guildhall in Hadleigh - my best friend got married there, and it was lovely.

Anyway....back to the shop - those are lovely, really pretty (and the tea cup is fab too - makes me want another cup of tea!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails