Tuesday 8 April 2008

14 weeks about me

Wow, 14 weeks into 2008 already! As you have probably seen, I've been contributing to a flickr group called 52 weeks about U. I have actually managed to keep up every week so far which is more than can be said for most of the projects I started at the beginning of the year!



1. Coffee cup, 2. Self portrait 10/1/08, 3. Packing, 4. Instruments of torture?, 5. Engagement ring, 6. Beach huts, 7. Tea cups, 8. DIY Ben, 9. Just me, 10. Not a happy Toby, 11. Charming handbag, 12. Toby experiencing snow for the first time!, 13. Self Portrait Thursday, 14. Lanterns in China Town

Just also wanted to let you in to a little offer just for you blog readers (until Saturday and then I'll promote it on etsy)- "Buy any three items from my sale section and get the cheapest free" Just add the code "paperandcloth" into the message to seller and I'll send you a new invoice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's such a cool idea!

I'm popping over to your store now to check out your stuff - I can't resist a sale :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails