Saturday 26 April 2008

I'm back...

but this will still be a heavy on photos post rather than text as my arm isn't quite right and I've an essay to finish that I really can't fill with pretty photos instead of words!

Since I was last here:

* we got to the colour choosing stage in our bedroom, so I put together this little mood board to give us ideas...


* we paid the deposit for our wedding so it's all confirmed :)
* we had Toby's family to stay, don't they look innocent:
Yeah well they had us up at 5.30am with their barking! I'm sure Toby encourages them to get in trouble.
* I was so bored when I was off work for a week, I took all my cooking magazines and cut out recipes I liked and put them in a binder. That's bored for you but pretty useful I guess!
* I bought these trousers, this wallet, these brooches, these smellies.

and that will do for now as I've really got to get on with my assignment. I only have a few weeks left of my 4th year of my part time degree which is pretty scary as I have loads of work to do in that time. But it also means I only have a year to go which is exciting- I can't wait to have my evenings back! When I started the degree, I was really in to IT. Now, not so much. But I still want to finish it as it's a personal goal of mine to get a degree. And once it's done, I can decide what I want to do next!

Have a lovely weekend everyone x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww the dog family looks gorgeous! I can't believe they caused you so much trouble.

Carrie said...

Glad to see you are doing better, but don't do too much! We don't want you getting hurt again.

HUGS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails