Sunday 2 May 2010

O is for... oh how I love these five things

It's Sunday Five Faves time...

Billy Elliot
1) I've been listening to the Billy Elliot soundtrack most of the week - will I ever grow tired of it?

2) I got this book out of the library and it makes me hungry just looking at the cover let alone reading any of the recipes. I'm looking forward to hiding Ben's most hated vegetable (courgette) in the Strawberries and Cream Cupcakes or the Courgette and Camomile Cupcakes. Yum!

3) The latest copy of Homes and Antiques magazine dropped through my letterbox yesterday - it includes a gorgeous little DIY project to make lace votives that I need to try.

4) Glee - I just can't get enough of it! Sue Sylvester vogueing was fantastic!

5) I want this t-shirt! I can't buy it though as have vowed not to buy any news clothes until June - maybe even July!

Happy bank holiday weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails