Wednesday 4 April 2007

UK sellers on Etsy

More and more sellers seem to be discovering etsy and this is certainly true in the UK.
I've been selling and buying on etsy for a while and here are three of the UK sellers I've bought items from that I think are great and I'm sure to buy from them again soon.

tiinateaspoon
I love tiina's shop, her photography and clothing range is stunning. Be sure to look at her sister's work as well. This photograph is one of my favourites and I am proud to have a copy on my wall.
Sugar Cane
Emma creates beautiful purses and bags in amazing fabrics. I can vouch for them being beautifully made as well, I love the purse I bought from her. This bag is in a fantastic lime colour and is good for the environment as it's perfect for taking shopping- no more plastic bags!



gorjuss
Suzanne creates gorgeous pieces of art and sells both originals and prints in her etsy store. I own a beautiful print and an ACEO- I love them both. I picked out this original to show you all though as it's nice and colourful and reminds me of summer.

To see even more work by great UK artists and crafters check out the UK Etsy sellers blog, there are details there of the special sale many of them are running at the moment with deals such as discounts, free gifts and free shipping.

I hope to feature some more great UK Etsy sellers in the coming weeks so come back soon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails