- I helped raise over £7000 for Great Ormond Street by organising and participating in a skydive. I jumped out of a plane at 12,000 feet (or something like that) with a strange man on my back. He knew what he was doing and luckily we landed safely! I screamed most of the way down as I am a wimp. However, after doing that I really can't imagine anything else being as scary so I'm a little braver nowadays.
- However, I am terrified of the idea of not being able to breathe. Someone once pretended to throttle me and I totally freaked out. I can't bear the thought of going underwater and scuba diving- I'll snorkel up here on the surface thanks, where the oxygen hangs out. Everyone tells me how wonderful diving is (even my Dad), but nope, aint going to happen.
- This is harder than I thought it would be, 10 is a lot! This is a little weird, but I know I'm not the only one, I can't sleep without earplugs. It doesn't matter where I am, the slightest noise will keep me awake.
- Oh and I also can't get to sleep if I don't read before hand. My boyfriend gets really annoyed at this one.
- When I was little I was scared that if any part of my body was hanging over the side of the bed, a monster would pull me under it and eat me.
- Randomness alert: I met Philip Schofield at Jersey zoo when I was a kid- my Mum was very overexcited about the whole thing!
- More randomness: I was once in the TV audience for the Vanessa Feltz show.
- I once got so drunk that the taxi driver had to ring the doorbell and get my Dad to come and get me out of the car- it was only 10pm. The shame.
- I only wear make up to go out in the evening- I can't be bothered the rest of the time.
- I have a green Blue Peter badge- I got it for setting up a door-to-door recycling scheme in my village. My poor Mum had to drive me and my friends around collecting bottles and newspapers. We only did it once though!
Friday, 13 April 2007
10 things about me
Well I was tagged by Sakura Fubuki from the UK etsy gang so I have to tell you 10 things about me. Hmmm, this could be a challenge!
Posted by Unknown at 13:25