- I once won a prize at Brownies for "Best Nails"! I was very proud!
- I had my appendix removed when I was about 12- can't say I've missed it!
- When I was little I had an imaginary friend- a dog called Watson after the one from Pigeon Street
- I have a string of failed "careers" behind me. I started to train as a pharmacist, but hated it so quit. Got a place at uni to study journalism but didn't take it. Now I'm an IT manager and I'm determined to complete my degree this time
- I dance like a loon when OutKast's Hey Ya comes on the radio
There you go- more information than you ever wanted to know about me!