Wednesday 28 April 2010

K is for... kindness

slow down. smile. be kind.
You know those tests which ask you how your friends would describe you? Well I'd like to think mine would say that I'm kind. It's something that is important to me - I strive to be kind to others (and myself) every day. I'm not a saint - of course I bitch and moan sometimes ummm quite a lot - but I try to live up to what I hope my friends think of me.

So I get sad when I see that other people aren't so kind. People don't give up seats any more, or hold doors open enough, or just smile at someone. Everyone is in such a rush all the time.

So, slow down and smile. And let's all be more kind. x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too true. A moments kindness can brighten anyone's day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails