Sunday 30 September 2007

Tagged, tagged and tagged again!

So Charlotte, Heidi and Sakura (although she actually de-tagged me when she saw I'd already been got!) tagged me this week to reveal 7 random/weird things about myself. I've done a few of these so I can't promise not to repeat anything I've told you before but here goes...


  1. My nickname, from my brother, used to be Kiki because he couldn't say my name properly.

  2. One of my legs is longer than the other but I can't remember which!

  3. I didn't learn to swim until I was about 12.

  4. Bagpuss was one of my favourite TV programmes when I was little.

  5. The shortest time I've stayed in a job is half a day.EDIT (for Heidi): It was a rubbish boring admin job in a shipping office that I didn't know how to do! I went on to have many more rubbish boring admin jobs but that was the worst

  6. I once had a place at Bournemouth uni to study journalism but I didn't go because of a boy.

  7. I'm terrible at sticking to things (see above for proof!) but I'm trying to improve and am now on year four of a five year IT degree.



I'm not tagging anyone (bah humbug) but feel free to have a go and leave me a comment if you do! x

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Yay!

What job did you do for half a day? I quit a job after a day... it was drilling holes in metal in a factory full of people who would not have looked out of place on Prisoner Cell Block H, no breaks except lunch, started 6am. Meh. Am not fond of hard work! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails