Finished and listed this card, the dots are needle felted, a skill the lovely Charlotte taught us whilst in York.
Finished my first ever scrapbook page:
I really enjoyed it and will definitely be making another one soon. I decided my flowery scrapbook papers weren't suitable for a layout featuring my brother so here's a quick summary of the steps I used to make this layout:
- Printed the photo!
- Cut a piece of sketch paper to 8x8"
- Covered the paper with slightly watered down blue acrylic paint. I kept it quite "rough" with some bits more covered than others.
- Got my little tiny alphabet stamps and made the word "family". Stamped them in black ink haphazardly all over the paper in all directions.
- Got the black ink pad and rubbed it over the paper in a random fashion until I like how it looked!
- Did a little random machine stitching on the paper
- Stencilled "bro + sis" on the orange luggage label.
- Stapled the photo and luggage label on the paper. I played around with the positions for a while before stapling. Added the silver clip.
- Spelt out family in some fancy stickers at the bottom.