- London - I don't go down to the big smoke very often but this week it was definitely one of my favourite places in the world.
- This week's favourite book: Julia Child, My Life in France. I loved the film Julie and Julia so I hoped I'd enjoy Julia Child's story. And I did.
- This song: Corner by Allie Moss
- Favourite shop - no contest, had to be Anthropologie this week.
- I have just discovered chickpea and coriander hummus by purely pesto - so good!
Sunday, 28 March 2010
It's five faves time again
Meet Me at Mikes.