Thursday 14 January 2010

Yummy fabric makes a yummy cushion cover


New cushion what I made
Originally uploaded by ::Christine::
Apologies for poor lighting but really wanted to get a photo of the cushion cover I made with beautiful fabric by Cicada Studio.

In other news I'm in the process of deciding on a new sewing machine - I had a little lunchtime outing to Quilter's Haven yesterday to see Karin and the gang and have a play with the Berninas. I swear I bought my car with less thought than this but I reckon my new machine will last much longer than my car (aka Fester) so it's time well invested. I'll keep you posted of any decisions and of course show a photo of the new arrival as and when I get her (her for a sewing machine? my car is a him).

It seems a little frivolous talking about sewing machines and cushions at a time when such a huge tragedy is unfurling in Haiti. If you're donating money, be sure you're using a genuine website. The DEC is the one I usually use.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails