Thursday 10 July 2008

Big Day Out!

I was so down yesterday with the relentless rain (although I could just look at my sunny blog banner to cheer myself up I guess!) so I literally leapt out of bed this morning when I saw the sunshine. I had a lovely day out in the Suffolk countryside to celebrate the sun. I started in the town of Woodbridge which has lots of cute little shops and galleries and I had coffee and homemade brownie in my fave bookshop. I then headed up to Snape Maltings and wandered around the shops, bought some bits in the antique shop (photos later) and had a delicious lunch. Finished the day at a local farm shop buying fresh vegetables and British strawberries. A perfect day.

1 comment:

LPFish said...

seaside luurrrvvvee x
What a great way to cheer up

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails