Sunday 28 October 2007

Just a great night out

Went out last night for a friend's leaving party last night (she's going to Oz for 6 months) and had a really fun night (despite the sadness of saying goodbye). Here's a picture from last night of me looking a bit silly! I've just dyed my hair and I love it- it's a couple of shades darker than usual.

Me and a purple balloon!

Oh and apologies for the cryptic post yesterday, I really can't say anything more yet but it's been on my mind all weekend and will continue to be on my mind for a very long time while I decide what to do.

Hope you've had a good weekend.

1 comment:

gilfling said...

Oh nothing beats a good night out! I love your hair too it really suits you. and good luck with the impending 'decision'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails