Saturday 28 July 2007

New work- what do you think of it?

This is something a bit different for me. Have been experimenting with my gocco prints and mixing them up and adding other elements...

Gocco art- fly away!
[click image to view larger size]
On sale here

I think I'd like to do a 3D version of this and frame it in a shadow box.

What do you think?

-----------
Hope everyone has a nice weekend- I'm currently cleaning and sorting. Spring cleaning in Summer when it's actually sunny for a change. Oh well, best to do these things when the mood takes me otherwise they'll never get done!

x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am absolutely in love with this card. The colors and the feel of it are so organic...what a great print!

SmurfPop said...

That's beautiful! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails