Saturday 20 December 2008

Thank you

Thank you so much for all your lovely and supportive comments. It's so nice to know I'm not alone and many of you feel the same. I am feeling much better now. My dissertation was handed in on Thursday, the last of my custom orders were posted yesterday and I feel like I'm more on top of things.

Having said all that, I do want to take a break from making to sell and focus on making for fun. It may be that some of the things I make for fun end up being for sale but that's not going to be my main aim for a little while.

So the shops will stay open but anything that gets added will likely be one offs. No more mass producing for a while (if ever again!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's the thing C, you have to enjoy it otherwise what's the point. good decision making going on there. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails