Here's my to-do list:
- Promote my new website: http://www.paperandcloth.co.uk (well that's that job done for the moment)
- Finish my dissertation (due Dec 15th)
- Finish (well, start) 3000 word essay due in less than two weeks
- Print and send NOTHS bespoke stationery orders
- Buy bridesmaid dresses, speak to DJ, arrange tastings with caterer, go taste cakes.
- Do day job fairly well hopefully!
- Tell everyone that the first 10 customers of the aforementioned website get a free limited edition Pretty in Paisley calendar (tick!)
- Make a cup of tea
- Start making Christmas presents
- There is so much more I'm sure.
I promise I'm not about to crack up (hopefully) but if my posts are even more sparse you know why. There's always twitter which I do vaguely keep updated. x