Thursday 22 October 2009

Starting with my outfit...

Dress: From my local Pronuptia. It was the shop sample so not only was it a good price, I could've taken it home straight away if I'd needed to. I think I tried about 50 dresses in total although this was only the 2nd I put on. I tried vintage dresses, straight, meringues, ones with straps, halterneck and so on. But this was the one I kept coming back to.
Veil: Handmade by me. There was a tutorial in the summer issue of UK Handmade. It was so easy, honestly!

Haircomb: a vintage brooch attached to a comb. Also easy peasey. Best photo I can find at the moment of it but I'll find another one if I can:

Shrug: handmade by the very talented moocowhandknits.

Shoes: Karen Millen (will upload a photo when I can find one)

Necklace was from a local shop (handmade) and earrings were a 30th birthday gift from my mother-in-law.

So there we have it, my outfit. What would you like to hear about next?

1 comment:

Swirlyarts said...

Oh you look beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails