Sunday 25 November 2007

Christmas shopping!

Oh dear, I've gone and let another week go by with no posts. I don't know where time is going at the moment, it's all work, college, work at the moment. I have been spending a lot of time shopping as well though so I thought I'd share some of the things I've been buying- there might be some ideas here for good gifts for your friends and family.

This beautiful necklace from Contrary:



A photo manipulation from bunny:


I won't share the manipulation bunny did for me as I don't want the recipient to see it yet but there are loads of examples of her fab work on her flickr too.

Cute Christmas tree garland from Kala:


Totally beautiful and intricate crocheted cuff from Gilfling:



I've bought loads more besides these great items so I'll post some more later in the week. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend. x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, thanks hun!
:D
x

gilfling said...

Thanks so much for pimping my cuffs!! The other items are great too. Oh gosh it is no time atall till xmas!

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

OH Gooooodness!!! What wonderment!! Some of my fave creators indeed!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails