Friday 1 December 2006

1st December

I feel like I can start getting excited about Christmas now! I may even persuade my other half to buy our tree this weekend although it does feel a little too early still. A lot of my friends are putting their trees up this weekend and in blog land there is lots of Christmas decorating activity.

I so intended to make an advent calendar but I'll have to remember to do one for next year instead.

I have so many project ideas in my head I really need to get a move on- only 24 days to go :) I love this and this and this.

Let me know when you put your decorations up and I'd love to see photos too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya Christine. :)

I know exactly what you mean. I plan on starting my decorating tomorrow. I'm going to get my tree next weekend. I will absolutely post pics and I'd love to see some of the stuff you do as well.

Dashing through the snow...in a one horse open sleigh...;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails