- Recycle all tetrapack cartons (juice, soya milk etc.). At the moment, we can't put this kind of carton in our recycle bin that the council collects so we've been naughty and have been putting it in the bin which goes to landfill. I noticed at the local tip the other day though that there is a facility to recycle them. So from now on I will save them and take them to the tip when we recycle our glass. I aim to not be putting any tetrapack in the bin by the end of January.
- Take part in this "paper adventure". I need to make my mini book this week and then I will participate in the weekly tasks. It looks fun, why don't you join in too?
- Go to the gym five times in the next month. Not much but more than I've done in a long time. I'll review this one at the end of January and see what I can do to make it more interesting. I'd like to have something specific to train for. Maybe the Race for Life again.
- Don't buy any new craft supplies until March 2008. I have so many and maybe I can recycle more too. I'm also lacking in storage space at the moment as my study is being redecorated.
- No new clothes in January (charity shop clothes are ok). Again, I'll review this one and try to continue it for longer if I can. I think one month is pretty achievable though.
What are your objectives for 2008?